Welcome to our adventure-blog as we travel to New Zealand for our daughter's wedding! If WiFi is available, we'll try to post as often as possible. We hope this helps those who cannot make the journey. We're very happy to share, hope you're happy to follow!
Friday, February 4, 2011
The day before departure
We are just about packed and I must say it's not too bad! We're transporting several very, important wedding items so we're a bit nervous. There is actually time today to relax and contemplate our travels tomorrow. Our house sitter is ready to go and our home and animals will be well cared for. More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello from Nuevo Mexico. I'm an aunt of the bride and soon to be aunt of the groom. I'm excited for all of you and am excited to be the first to comment on your blog, POTB.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of you two!!
Happy and safe travels. You're in our hearts and minds constantly, sending wishes for a fabulous trip, wedding, and New Zealand adventure.
A big kiss from ME.....
Auntie K
Your blog is now on my blog - we're blogged!
ReplyDelete