Welcome to our adventure-blog as we travel to New Zealand for our daughter's wedding! If WiFi is available, we'll try to post as often as possible. We hope this helps those who cannot make the journey. We're very happy to share, hope you're happy to follow!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
On our way home
Well, I won't write again until we're home in Corvallis. It's been an amazing trip and many memories to keep and treasure. Our new in-laws came to our hotel last night with extra luggage we left behind and we were all able to sit and share a beer/wine together and visit one more time. They are wonderful people, we can understand why our daughter fell in love with their son. It's strange to think we now have family in this gorgeous place and of course, we've invited back. We didn't see EVERYTHING! Thank you again to all of the friends who made the journey. We're glad you are home safe. Our children are traveling as I write now, so we'll be ready to connect with them once they are all "home". Thank you for all of the emails concerned about our safety following the quake in Christchurch. I'll sign off now but hopefully I can get these official photos from the wedding posted. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment